Mens Utility Parka w Dyed to Match Fur
Our iconic and signature Joseph Tassoni Mens Utility Parka will not only keep you warm but stylish from day to night. Perfect for travelling, its light weight and in our opinion the Ultimate guys parka. Set in sleeves at the front, raglan at the back (for increased range of movement i.e. driving). Its patented “T” Silhouette and detachable hood with detachable fur allow versatility for your everyday needs. Made in Canada with locally sourced materials including Hutterite White down from Alberta (a byproduct from the ducks raised by the Hutterites) which allows your parka to keep you warm up to a suggested -35C without weighing a ton. Proudly Made in Canada by Canadians.
- Made in Canada
- Shell: 75% 25% cotton
- Lining – 100% down proof Nylon
- Fill: Canadian Hutterite White Duck down (80% Net Down 20% Feather) 675CU
- Hood Trim: Silver Fox dyed to match outer shell fabric
- Collar Trim: Polar fleece
- 4 front chest pockets
- 2 sleeve pockets
- 4 Inside pockets (2 on each side of the inner chest)
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Thumbhole opening at cuff
- JTulip™ Fit
- 2-way YKK zipper
- Dry Clean Only – Do not put in Washing Machine
- Model is 6’2” wearing a Medium in White
- Fur Cuffs part of runway Presentation
*Fur is custom dyed to match coat upon ordering and will take an additional 4-6 weeks to ship.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|US Size Equivalent||0-2||4-6||6-8||10-12||14-16||16-18||20-22||24|
MEN'S SIZE CHART
|US Size Equivalent||36||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||46-48||48-50||52|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all size and fit related queries
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. Orders are shipped with Canada Post service and will arrive within 5-10 business days.
No returns are currently offered on online purchases.
*Fur is custom dyed to match coat upon ordering and if out of stock will take an additional 4-6 weeks to ship.