Mid - ¾ Tulip Parka
Our iconic and signature Joseph Tassoni ¾ Tulip Parka will not only keep you warm but stylish from day to night. With an effortless elegance, this parka gives comfort, flexibility and above all style. Its patented Tulip Seams and 3-way detachable hood allows versatility for your everyday needs. Made in Canada with locally sourced materials including Hutterite White down from Alberta (a byproduct from the ducks raised by the Hutterites) which allows your parka to keep you warm up to a suggested -35C without weighing a ton. Proudly Made in Canada by Canadians.
- Made in Canada
- Shell: 75% 25% cotton
- Lining – 100% down proof Nylon
- Fill: Canadian Hutterite White Duck down (80% Net Down 20% Feather) 675CU
- Hood Trim: Silver Fox
- Collar Trim: Rabbit and Polar fleece
- 3-way detachable hood
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Thumbhole opening at cuff
- JTulip™ Fit
- 2-way YKK zipper
- Dry Clean Only – Do not put in Washing Machine
- Model is 5”11 wearing a Small in Hunter Green
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|US Size Equivalent||0-2||4-6||6-8||10-12||14-16||16-18||20-22||24|
MEN'S SIZE CHART
|US Size Equivalent||36||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||46-48||48-50||52|
Email email@example.com for all size and fit related queries
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. Orders are shipped with Canada Post service and will arrive within 5-10 business days.
No returns are currently offered on online purchases.