Ankle Length Tulip Parka w Dyed to Match Fur
Our iconic and signature Joseph Tassoni Ankle Length Tulip Parka will not only keep you warm but stylish from day to night. With an effortless elegance, this parka gives comfort, flexibility and above all style. Its patented JTulip Seams and 3-way detachable hood allow versatility for your everyday needs. Made in Canada with locally sourced materials including Hutterite White Down from Alberta (a byproduct from the ducks raised by the Hutterites) which allows your parka to keep you warm up to a suggested -35C without weighing a ton. Proudly Made in Canada by Canadians.
- Made in Canada
- Shell: 75% 25% cotton
- Lining – 100% down proof Nylon
- Fill: Canadian Hutterite White Duck down (80% Net Down 20% Feather) 675CU
- Hood Trim: Silver Fox Picture seen in black available in same colour as parka
- Collar Trim: Rabbit and Polar fleece
- 3-way detachable hood
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Thumbhole opening at cuff
- JTulip™ Fit
- 2-way YKK zipper
- Dry Clean Only – Do not put in Washing Machine
- Model is 5”11 wearing a Small in Bright Red and Deep Teal
- Fur Cuffs Part of Runway Presentation. Not included with purchase.
*Fur is custom dyed to match coat upon ordering and will take an additional 4-6 weeks to ship.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|US Size Equivalent||0-2||4-6||6-8||10-12||14-16||16-18||20-22||24|
MEN'S SIZE CHART
|US Size Equivalent||36||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||46-48||48-50||52|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for all size and fit related queries
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. Orders are shipped with Canada Post service and will arrive within 5-10 business days.
No returns are currently offered on online purchases.
*Fur is custom dyed to match coat upon ordering and if out of stock will take an additional 4-6 weeks to ship.